Glass Shower Doors And Enclosures In Houston
Types of Shower Doors
The first step is to measure your space and familiarize yourself with the various types of shower doors. Here are a few common shower doors you might consider for your enclosure.
- Sliding Door: Sliding doors, or bypass doors, take up the least amount of space. A sliding shower door is also a good option if you wish to replace your shower curtain without significantly altering your bathroom.
- Pivot Door: A pivot door is designed to swing open from a single side, much like a traditional door. You might consider installing a pivot door if you have some extra space in your bathroom.
- Round Door: If your shower is in the corner of your bathroom, you might install a round shower door. Curved shower doors are stylish and great for smaller shower areas.
Advantages of Glass Shower Enclosures
- Easy to Clean: Once the plastic lining of your shower curtain gets moldy, you may have to throw it out. Glass shower enclosures, on the other hand, are very easy to clean.
- Elegant Appearance: A professionally installed glass shower door can give your bathroom a level of sophistication that a shower curtain can’t quite achieve. A transparent shower enclosure also makes it easy to show off your shower area’s tile work.
- Waterproof Seal: A wet bathroom floor can be dangerous. Most glass enclosures have a tight waterproof seal that prevents water from leaking onto the floor.
Do You Have Any Questions?
We’ll Be Happy To Assist!
The Technicians You Want Behind You
No matter what your glass need, we have the reputation for excellence you can trust.